Despite regulations having been passed and gleaming new licensed retail operations springing up all over the country, California in particular has been supporting the illegal cannabis trade for many states that still operate under prohibition laws. According to a study conducted by the Department of Food and Agriculture, in 2016 (the most recent year for […]
Tag Archives | Extracts
It almost goes without saying that cannabis is a plant that offers huge variety for consumers. Stroll into any dispensary in the world and you’ll find a wide range of cannabis strains — each with a different look, smell, taste and outcome. The strain is one of the biggest factors in determining people’s preferences when […]
What’s in a name? When it comes to the title of cannabis Master Grower, the answer is not instantly discernible. Its implication, clearly, is one who has mastered the art of growing cannabis. But what qualifies one as a master? Is it a level of formal education? A degree conferred from an institution of higher […]
Been reading articles about growing and using marijuana but you also want to watch informative and entertaining Youtube marijuana video shows that’ll improve your marijuana fun and safety? Well, grab your cannabis-butter popcorn and here we go… This useful Youtube marijuana video explains how to clean marijuana smoking devices so you taste the cannabinoids and […]
This is the third article in our groundbreaking series on LED grow lights made specifically for marijuana. In the first two articles, you met Matt Johnson, founder of Lush Lighting… the only LED grow lights manufacturer courageous enough to acknowledge he makes LED grow lights that boost cannabis growth rate, yield, and potency. In today’s article […]
After many weeks of guiding your marijuana plants through grow and bloom phase, you’re ready to harvest. Harvesting is just the first step in a multi-step process that makes your buds ready to use and ready to market. These steps are: harvesting, trimming, manicuring, drying, and curing. Today we’re focused on harvesting, trimming, and manicuring, […]
In a previous article, we looked at what it means when you use more and more marijuana but you’re getting less high. Or you feel you’re addicted to marijuana and want to quit because it’s doing more harm than good. Because my job as a marijuana journalist requires me to use the strongest whole bud, […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes