I flunked math in the fifth grade and forever after feared numbers. Sure, we have technology to do simple calculations for us, but to make that technology work, we must first understand what we’re trying to calculate and then supply the raw data. Technology can’t do all our thinking for us, after all. The cool […]
Tag Archives | exhaust fan
Imagine coming home on a frigid, damp, rainy winter day, and stepping into electric sunshine, tropical breezes, clean air — and the aroma of live marijuana plants. I live in a three-bedroom suburban home, but during winter I spend almost all my time in my marijuana grow room. The only time I spend in the […]
Northern California fires. Hurricane Irma. Hurricane Harvey. Hurricane Maria. Not to mention all the tropical storms and subsequent floods that hurt many marijuana growers this year alone. Heartbreaking numbers of grow ops were wiped out, and in some worst-case scenarios, growers even lost their homes and loved ones. These catastrophes have led growers to ask […]
Your marijuana plants need fresh, clean grow room air. You need to send odorless air and heat out of your grow room so it dissipates outdoors. That’s why some of the most important marijuana grow room factors are air exchange, exhaust fan cfm (cubic feet per minute), and odor control. Unless you’re running a sealed […]
I was never very good at math in school, but as a marijuana grower, I’ve had to get better at it. In fact, math skills are essential for cannabis growers, especially if you’re running an indoor marijuana grow room. The first thing I do when I consider a room or other enclosed space for indoor […]
The scent of marijuana is one of our favorite pleasures in life. Problem is, the “odor of marijuana” is a legal term, used by police to bust us. When you combust marijuana, transport it, or grow it, the odor of marijuana creates risk. Marijuana growers deal with marijuana odor in the following ways: They avoid […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?