It happens sometimes to those of us who grow and consume lots of marijuana on a regular basis. We get to that point where no matter how much weed you consume, you no longer feel high. The preferred scenario when ingesting cannabis is that within a few seconds or minutes of taking it into your […]
Tag Archives | exercise
Marijuana growers often grow cannabis for themselves and others. In seeking to better serve the needs of marijuana consumers, growers benefit by knowing why people start using marijuana, and what keeps them from starting. Let’s take a look at why people use marijuana: • Medical benefits: More and more people know that marijuana favorably competes […]
You get a lot more from your marijuana grow room when you make it a man cave. You’re in your man cave grow room more often, so you monitor your marijuana plants and grow room more often and for longer durations. You notice problems faster and easier, and fix them sooner. You notice differences in growth […]
Depression is a common problem for many people, including me. I’ve studied marijuana and depression for years, mainly because I use marijuana to battle depression. The first thing you need to know is that depression isn’t just feeling sad when something bad happens. It’s more persistent, chronic, and life-changing than that. It’s like an illness […]
One of the biggest challenges I ever faced happened when I got busted for growing marijuana and was put on pre-trial mandatory, weekly drug testing. The judge warned me if I tested dirty, my bail money would be forfeited and I’d be put in jail until trial. The trial wasn’t going to happen for at […]
Marijuana is an aphrodisiac that stimulates sexual desire and pleasure, but marijuana is also a “supplement” that enhances workouts and other exercise! The first thing to realize about using marijuana during exercise is that marijuana affects each of us differently. How you feel when using marijuana while working out is affected by multiple factors including: […]
In a previous article, we looked at what it means when you use more and more marijuana but you’re getting less high. Or you feel you’re addicted to marijuana and want to quit because it’s doing more harm than good. Because my job as a marijuana journalist requires me to use the strongest whole bud, […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer