Think medical marijuana is legal in Bulgaria? Think again. And despite the popularity of a fatty in France, you best believe the officiers de police will be on your tail. But Germany, Spain, Denmark and now Poland? Cannabis for medicinal purposes is well and truly greenlighted. A growing number of European countries have legalized medical […]
Tag Archives | Europe
The new government of the Netherlands will begin experiments with regulated cannabis production for coffee shops in as many as 10 districts. The plan marks a fundamental move toward legalization, following two decades of perpetually repressive cannabis policies in the northwestern Europe country. This new Dutch coalition is an unlikely combination of four parties, including […]
How long have you been growing marijuana? I started in 1995, long before it was legal anywhere. Not only was it super risky to grow marijuana back before it was legal, it took more work and you got less harvest weight and THC. Anywhere you grew weed, you could go to prison for it, and in […]
Like you, I grow marijuana so I can get high, get others high, and because I love growing cannabis plants. But I also grow marijuana so I can rebel against people who think they have the right to tell us what plants we’re “allowed” to grow and use. My wife and friends say I’m not […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer