Enzymes and beneficial microbes are the often-overlooked but nevertheless useful elements of any successful cannabis feed program. Enzymes added to your crop’s root zone are catalysts that increase the rapidity of organic decomposition, turning root-zone materials into nutrients. Beneficial microbes are root allies that increase root function and protect roots. In a hydroponic cannabis root […]
Tag Archives | Enzymes
Many years ago, when I lived as a happy hippie in an Oregon cultivation community, I went through my “it has to be organic” phase. It was a requirement in our cadre that, along with being vegan, driving a VW van, sporting dreads, a threadbare Bob Marley T-shirt, and lots of unruly body hair, that […]
Some marijuana growers claim organic marijuana makes better cannabis concentrates and extracts. The claim is that hydrponics “chemical” nutrients store in marijuana plants and can influence the taste and purity of buds, resin glands, and terpenoids. Before I started hanging out with people who make bubblehash and solvent marijuana product makers (butane honey oil, C02 extraction, […]
As a beginner marijuana grower, I learned the hard way you can’t always trust what you buy at the hydroponics store. As with vitamins for people, hydroponics nutrients and supplements aren’t strictly regulated, so you wonder if you’re getting what you pay for. Sometimes state agricultural regulators test hydroponics products to see if they contain […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer