Spice. Clockwork Orange. Blue Berry Yum-Yum. Mad Hatter Incense. Just a few of the hundreds of beguiling names used to describe to drugs referred to erroneously as “synthetic marijuana.” Containing absolutely no natural marijuana at all, these products are often wrongly associated with pot and produce highs that are nothing like the euphoria found by […]
Tag Archives | endocannabinoid
In May, my wife and I attended my 50th high school reunion at a new campus of the St. Sebastian’s School. In an opening event, the headmaster briefed us on the recent accomplishments of the school from its academic excellence to having more graduates playing in the NHL than any other school. For a student […]
I can’t count the number of times a patient has told me, “My doctor doesn’t believe in it (cannabis)” or “my doctor won’t treat me if he knows I use cannabis” or “my nurse practitioner thinks I’m a drug addict because I use marijuana.” Patients with chronic pain may be drug tested in pain clinics […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life