We all know to keep our kids away from cannabis — but what about our feline friends? Cats are hunters. They are cuddlers. Some of us consider them our fuzzy children. Cats are many things to many people and ours have always been considered esteemed members of the family. This happened to be a really […]
Tag Archives | Endocannabinoid System
Those of you who are already familiar with cannabidiol (CBD) know that it’s helpful in reducing anxiety. But did you know it may also help curb addiction relapse? There’s mounting proof of this principle when CBD is tested on animals. Last month alone there were two studies published on drug-addicted animals and the effects of […]
I’ll admit it: For years, I’ve harbored a personal bias against any sativa strain. In fact, I used to even go so far as recoiling from sativa-dominant hybrids altogether, that’s how far my perceived disdain went. However, once I started growing cannabis on my own and expanding my knowledge of what “indica” and “sativa” really […]
Have you noticed strain names slowly disappearing from labels on the dispensary shelves? If you haven’t, you better believe there’s a new movement afoot. It’s a shift to decommission genetic lineage from product packaging, transforming your favorite strains from their usual indica, sativa, hybrid classifications into more horticulturally ambiguous consumer products. Forget Sour Diesel and […]
For more than half a century, US growers have been on the cutting edge of creating high-grade cannabis, with the primary goal of achieving ever-greater potency and complexity of highs. But in that time, while legal pot has reached a tipping point of popularity in the US market, longstanding federal prohibition has meant that very […]
Approximately 10 million Americans over the age of 50 have osteoporosis and 80% of them are women. An additional 34 million Americans have low bone mass or osteopenia which predisposes them to developing osteoporosis. New research is now revealing that the endocannabinoid system plays a significant natural roll in the development of bone mass, leading […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?