Surrounded by the growing fever pitch of global conglomerate interest coming from so many other industries, the stakes continue to mount for anything and everything that touches cannabis. Indeed, the cannabis industry continues to punch through full legalization while facing so many obstacles, including corporate intrusion from big-money sectors eager to strike it rich in […]
Tag Archives | Emerald Pharms
From its initial planning in 1984 through to its conclusion in 2003, a global community of scientists collaborated on the largest undertaking of scientific research in history: The Human Genome Project (HGP). The US National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) compares achieving this feat of mapping the entire human genome to the Apollo moon landing. […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever