Marijuana plants eat various things so they can produce the buds you love. Your crop consumes photons (light) and carbon dioxide (CO2) through its leaves. Plants consume oxygen, hydrogen and water through their roots. Cannabis also consumes 12 essential fertilizer elements through its roots, which is why the quality and configuration of hydroponics nutrients, soil, […]
Tag Archives | Emerald Harvest
Marijuana growers often face a grow room problem called nutrients lockout. It’s when individual nutrients elements–most often sulfur, magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, or potassium–are present in the root zone but your plants can’t absorb them. Nutrients lockout can happen when your cannabis root zone has the wrong pH. It can happen when the marijuana root […]
As discussed before in this previous article, it’s no longer accurate to describe most marijuana strains using words like Sativa or Indica because 85% of cannabis strains are hybridized combos. If you look for example on the strain descriptions for Subcool TGA seeds, they say 70-30 Sativa or some other ratio. 70-30 or 80-20 are […]
As we’ve discussed before in an article about Sativa and Indica cannabis, most marijuana strains are hybrids. Authentic pure Sativa and Sativa-dominant cannabis gives you a stimulating, hallucinogenic high that’s way different from Kush and Indica cannabis. For example, the breeder of a strain called Chocolope describes it as “95% Sativa and 5% Indica.” But when I […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer