Before cannabis legalization, Anchorage dispensary manager Mark Engel never eclipsed more than 50 patients on even his best business days. Since recreational sales became legal in Alaska in October 2016, Engel routinely serves more than 700 customers at Alaskan Leaf dispensary. He’s neared the 1,500 mark on popular days of cannabis use, like April 20. […]
Tag Archives | Education
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?