Congress has long debated the issue of giving veterans access to medical marijuana. Wrangling over different versions of government funding legislation, one bill presently on the table in the Senate would finally allow Veterans Affairs doctors to give vets the certifications they need to access medical marijuana in cannabis-legal states without risking their government benefits, […]
Tag Archives | Earl Blumenauer
On Thursday, June 7, United States senators Elizabeth Warren — a Democrat from Massachusetts — and Cory Gardner — a Republican from Colorado — announced the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act. This is the first ever bipartisan legislation in Congress to protect states legalizing cannabis. A companion bill in the House […]
It’s amazing what can happen in just two years. The recent partnership announced between the cannabis app Releaf and the nonprofit Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is proof that patience, and dedication to the consumer, is a virtue in the green space. “Americans for Safe Access has been an important champion for cannabis patients since […]
As BigBudsMag.com warned during the 2016 presidential campaign and after Donald Trump became president and selected Jeff “Reefer Madness” Sessions to be attorney general, President Trump is no friend of legalized marijuana. We also reported when Trump contacted Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte to offer support for Duterte’s murderous drug war in the Philippines. Now White […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?