In a previous article, we explained that using pesticides like Avid, Eagle 20, and Floramite on marijuana plants could damage growers, consumers, the environment and cannabis plants. Currently agricultural and landscaping poisons are not recommended for use on marijuana, and it’s unlikely any ever will be, because these poisons can be harmful to consumers when […]
Tag Archives | Eagle 20
There’s a dangerous problem permeating our growing marijuana community: poisoned crops. And it’s not a new problem. Forty years ago, during then-President Richard Nixon’s war on drugs, covert marijuana growers were spraying and aerosolizing harmful Big Agriculture pesticides and fungicides on their outdoor and indoor plants — and not much has changed today. Even though […]
Hydroponics nutrients pioneer Michael Straumietis wants you to be sure about marijuana safety. “Marijuana legalization has led to lab testing of cannabis products,” Straumietis warns, “and the results are scary.” Straumietis, who founded and owns the only marijuana-specific hydroponics nutrients company (Advanced Nutrients) reports he’s lab tested cannabis from Oregon, California, Washington, and Colorado dispensaries. […]
Many types of insects, molds, fungi, and diseases can attack marijuana plants. The good news is marijuana foliar spraying protects your marijuana plants. Marijuana foliar spraying is also used to feed cannabis plants through their leaves. Here are insider tips and tactics on marijuana foliar spraying… Start With Reverse Osmosis or Distilled Water. Reverse osmosis […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?