Close to the Dutch city of Nijmegen on the banks of the Waal river lies a tiny village called Lent. On the edge of the town, right next to the dike, a large villa was constructed around 1890 by a wealthy local merchant named Wouter Rijnders. He owned a windmill, a brewery and a factory […]
Tag Archives | Dutch
If you’ve started growing marijuana in the past 10 years, chances are you’re growing strains that are vastly different to the foundational strains from which modern hybrids were bred. When hippies began leading the resurgence of cannabis culture in the West at the start of the 1960s, the few adventurers who gathered landrace strains sourced […]
The new government of the Netherlands will begin experiments with regulated cannabis production for coffee shops in as many as 10 districts. The plan marks a fundamental move toward legalization, following two decades of perpetually repressive cannabis policies in the northwestern Europe country. This new Dutch coalition is an unlikely combination of four parties, including […]
The 2015 Thanksgiving week in Amsterdam was the first one in a quarter century that didn’t have hundreds of people from all over the world attending the Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup. High Times played down the fact that it gave up on the Amsterdam Cannabis Cup in 2015. The Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup, […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?