As a marijuana grower, user, and activist, whenever I see a police car or police officers, I feel afraid… very afraid. And as we see news reports of militarized, crazy police shooting unarmed people in Missouri, Los Angeles, and many other places, we’re all getting nervous. We’re living in a time when gun and badge gangs armed […]
Tag Archives | drug war
Love him or hate him, comedian and talk show host Bill Maher is probably America’s most famous pro-marijuana comedian. I’m not talking about comedians whose entire act and persona are based on marijuana, such as Tommy Chong. But among comedians who deal with all manner of political issues, Maher is king. In part because his […]
I live in New Jersey and if you read national reports you see my state listed as one of many “new” medical marijuana states, along with Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. You’d think the medical marijuana revolution is gaining territory. Yay—we’re winning! But you’d be wrong about that. People in Colorado, California, Oregon and […]
At a medical marijuana event, a man and his wife came up and quietly said they wanted to talk confidentially about how medical cannabis “cured autism” in their daughter. The woman held the hand of the 7-year-old girl who was the couple’s daughter. “Our daughter was diagnosed with autism,” the man said, “but look at […]
Marijuana growers and users celebrate recreational marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington. We celebrate that the majority of Americans favor marijuana legalization. But don’t be fooled by the good news: marijuana growers and users continue to suffer persecution, prejudice, and violence at the hands of police. For example, in Texas you can be jailed for […]
The Partnership at Drugfree.org isn’t a friend of marijuana, Ecstasy, or any other “illegal” drug. The organization (which started out as the Partnership for a Drug-Free America) was created by advertising agencies and other propagandists to spread a lot of lies about marijuana and other street drugs that haven’t been manufactured by Big Pharma. But […]
B.C. Bud. Fifteen years ago that was the marijuana many of us were smoking, especially on the west coast. Now there’s a 3-part video series that shows marijuana growers how the B.C. growers made their millions! Grown in massive British Columbia grow ops, and in one of every six houses in beautiful Vancouver, Canada, B.C. […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?