Juicing marijuana plants is gaining popularity because raw marijuana juice is said to cure many health problems. Much like juicing veggies and fruits, or the “raw food diet,” juicing marijuana preserves vital cannabis compounds and enzymes that are compromised or chemically altered by traditional marijuana ingestion methods, such as smoking marijuana. Some experts claim a […]
Tag Archives | Dr. William Courtney
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines