This is not a heroic tale. It is, however, the semi-delusional story of a dozen people headed up Mount Kilimanjaro — Africa’s highest peak at 19,341 feet — and the one smart guy named Tony who puffed a little cannabis along the way and smoked us all while we vomited, gorged on prescription pills, and […]
Tag Archives | dizziness
The mainstream media, plus some cannabis advocates and lobbying organizations, describe “legalization” as any law allowing medical marijuana consumption, no matter how restrictive and poorly implemented that law is. In the US, there are 29 states plus the District of Columbia that have some version of legalized medical cannabis laws enacted, including nine states (along […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback