In the past 15 years, one of the most important movements in the wider community of cannabis breeders, growers and consumers has been the shift in focus to CBD strains. Interestingly, CBD (cannabidiol) and CBN (cannabinol) were at one time the scorned cannabinoids that the community wanted as little to do with as possible. THC […]
Tag Archives | DinaFem
Autoflowering marijuana is very useful in specific situations, such as outdoor growing when you can’t easily get to your crop to weed out male plants or when you’ve missed the preferred outdoor marijuana start times (April and May) and still want to grow an outdoor crop. You don’t have to worry about daylength or 12-12 triggering […]
Autoflowering marijuana has come a long way in a short time. (Note that some commercial breeders have stopped using the term “autoflowering marijuana” and are now using the term “automatic marijuana.”) As recently as five years ago, our grow team cultivated the top autoflowering marijuana strains and found the buds way too leafy, with no […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes