In 2007, my husband Raul and I decided to leave our corporate jobs behind and buy an organic farm. Feeling unfulfilled with the drudgery that comes with sitting behind a desk, day after day, we left the daily grind of California and bought an 18-acre farm in the interior of the Caribbean island of Puerto […]
Tag Archives | Diesel
How can you as a marijuana grower stay competitive and profitable as more marijuana dispensaries selling corporate marijuana open their doors? The answer is: grow and market “craft marijuana.” The success of the home brew and craft beer industries came because people got tired of Michelob, Miller, Budweiser, and other generic beers produced by large […]
I gotta tell you, it’s hard to keep up with new marijuana strains. With marijuana legalized in several states, cannabis breeders are working overtime to create new marijuana strains. But most of the new marijuana strains are merely knockoffs of older cannabis strains. They aren’t worth the hype. Fortunately, the BigBudsMag.com marijuana grower team has […]
I was talking with a group of other long-time marijuana growers about selling marijuana. Ten years ago no matter if you were in California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Oregon, and other states you’d be getting 300-500 an ounce retail, and $2400-4300 per pound wholesale. These days, the law of supply and demand has turned against […]
Blue Dream, Haze, OG Kush, Diesel, Purps. Very kind bud, but getting tired of seeing the same marijuana strains over and over? The good news is it pays to grow what nobody else is growing, or what they’ve never even heard of! When you can slide into your local smoky room or medical marijuana dispensary […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana