Where’s the best place in America for you as an individual to legally grow marijuana? As of early 2017, an individual can legally grow marijuana in California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Nevada, Alaska, Arizona, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maine, the District of Columbia (D.C.) and Hawaii. In most states where state law allows you to legally […]
Tag Archives | D.C.
When voters in Washington, D.C. overwhelmingly passed Ballot Initiative 71 in November, 2014, they legalized the right of adults 21 and older to cultivate, possess, and transfer marijuana. Initiative 71 passed by a huge margin, but the District of Columbia is an unusual place—Congress can and does pass laws and takes other actions to defeat […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes