It’s no secret that currently, despite the burgeoning legalization of marijuana in a majority of states, for legitimate cannabis companies it’s still difficult to advertise their products compared to other kinds of business sectors. That’s because advertising outlets — including the largest, most visible ones, like Facebook and Google — don’t allow drug-related businesses (unless […]
Tag Archives | D.A.R.E.
The emergence of cannabidiol (CBD) has changed the entire scope of the cannabis industry and the cannabis legalization movement — for better and for worse. Because the stigmas and fears that relegated the plant to illegal drug status have had an inordinate focus on children, the idea that CBD alone is safer for them than […]
The war on drugs ruins lives and tears apart families over a plant we hold dear to our hearts: cannabis. In the United States, the majority of drug-related offenses fall under minor possession charges, which do not include intent to sell or distribute. According to Federal Bureau of Investigation data, about 84 percent of all […]
While Attorney “good-people-don’t-smoke-marijuana” Jeff Sessions wants to amplify the war on drugs, don’t forget who appointed him: Donald Trump. Although President Trump has, for the most part, stayed silent on drug policy, one of his alarming stances has recently been revealed, with five sources confirming to Axios that Trump has privately discussed being in favor […]
Starting my own secret cannabis garden is certainly an experience I will never forget, even with a brain injury. However, that decision was made after many years of careful consideration, as I had a child in my home who was my sole responsibility. I chose to wait until my daughter was well into her 20s […]
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to again spend tons of taxpayer money on D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education), even though multiple studies show that the controversial anti-drug program is a waste of money. D.A.R.E. was created by police and politicians in the early 1980s. An average of $600 million taxpayer dollars per year were […]
With all the good news about marijuana legalization and with stats showing more and more Americans using and growing marijuana, you’d think the marijuana drug war is over, so we can chill. But you’d be wrong. The marijuana drug war continues– there are still many dangers to watch out for if you’re a marijuana grower […]
- Green State: How Legalized Cannabis Will Change With The Passing Of The STATES Act
- Know Before You Grow: Thinking Of Starting Your Own At Home Grow? We’ll Tell You If It’s Legal In Your State
- The Most Common Problems With Hydroponic Nutrients And Soil Growing, And How Best To Remedy Them
- Wine And Weed 101: On The Intoxicating Trail In Northern California
- Two Roots Cannabis Beer, A Low-Calorie Buzz Without The Next-Day Regret? Sign Us Up!
- In Bloom: How To Use The Powerful Supplement Nirvana To Maximize Your Cannabis Crop
- Misogyny And Marijuana: Cannabis Activists Battling Sexism In The Cannabis Community
- Give Your Gal Pal A Ganja-Inspired Gift For National Women’s Friendship Day