While Attorney “good-people-don’t-smoke-marijuana” Jeff Sessions wants to amplify the war on drugs, don’t forget who appointed him: Donald Trump. Although President Trump has, for the most part, stayed silent on drug policy, one of his alarming stances has recently been revealed, with five sources confirming to Axios that Trump has privately discussed being in favor […]
Tag Archives | D.A.R.E.
Starting my own secret cannabis garden is certainly an experience I will never forget, even with a brain injury. However, that decision was made after many years of careful consideration, as I had a child in my home who was my sole responsibility. I chose to wait until my daughter was well into her 20s […]
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to again spend tons of taxpayer money on D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education), even though multiple studies show that the controversial anti-drug program is a waste of money. D.A.R.E. was created by police and politicians in the early 1980s. An average of $600 million taxpayer dollars per year were […]
With all the good news about marijuana legalization and with stats showing more and more Americans using and growing marijuana, you’d think the marijuana drug war is over, so we can chill. But you’d be wrong. The marijuana drug war continues– there are still many dangers to watch out for if you’re a marijuana grower […]
- Once Upon A Time In Mexico: Growing a Marijuana Strain Bred from Oaxacan Highland Gold
- Can Cannabis Enhance The Neurological Condition Synesthesia To Make You More Creative?
- Give Your High-Value Plants The Gift Of Organic Ancient Earth
- The Ugly Duckling: Trying to Tame a Wild Landrace Marijuana Strain
- We Sell Sanctuary: Cannabis Sanctuary Cities Popping Up Across The Nation
- The Cannabis Experiment: Testing Your Grow To Get The Best Of Your Plants
- Midwest Marijuana: How States Like Nebraska Are Tackling Legislation
- Britain In Overdrive With Reefer Madness Super-Strength Skunk Scare