U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to again spend tons of taxpayer money on D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education), even though multiple studies show that the controversial anti-drug program is a waste of money. D.A.R.E. was created by police and politicians in the early 1980s. An average of $600 million taxpayer dollars per year were […]
Tag Archives | D.A.R.E.
With all the good news about marijuana legalization and with stats showing more and more Americans using and growing marijuana, you’d think the marijuana drug war is over, so we can chill. But you’d be wrong. The marijuana drug war continues– there are still many dangers to watch out for if you’re a marijuana grower […]
- Dreaming Of A Green Christmas? A Hazy Hanukkah? A Cannabis-Infused Kwanzaa? Here’s How To Make The Dream A Reality
- Legendary Marijuana Strains: AK-47, Bubble Gum, Kali Mist
- Rockin’ Rockwool: Inert, Horticultural Root-Zone Material For Hydroponics Marijuana Growers
- Soilent Green Or Hail Hydro? Time To Pick Or Switch Between The Two Growing Methods
- A Festive Season Edible Arrangement: Give The Gift Of Outcome With Cannabis-Infused Fudge & The Strains To Use
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.