U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to again spend tons of taxpayer money on D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education), even though multiple studies show that the controversial anti-drug program is a waste of money. D.A.R.E. was created by police and politicians in the early 1980s. An average of $600 million taxpayer dollars per year were […]
Tag Archives | D.A.R.E.
With all the good news about marijuana legalization and with stats showing more and more Americans using and growing marijuana, you’d think the marijuana drug war is over, so we can chill. But you’d be wrong. The marijuana drug war continues– there are still many dangers to watch out for if you’re a marijuana grower […]
- Schedule I: Here’s How To Plan Your Indoor Marijuana Growing Season
- Northern California Wildfires Decimate Subcool & The Region’s Other Marijuana Growers
- The Whole SCROG: Getting To The Root Of Cannabis-Growing Maximum Yields With Screen Of Green
- A Mighty Fight: Stop Spider Mites, Russet Mites And Broad Mites On Marijuana Plants Before They Become A Problem
- Hip-Hop And Herb: Meet Mendo Dope, Cannabis Growers And Beat Throwers
- And The Best Supporting Method Goes To… Screen of Green, For Its Starring Role In Marijuana Gardens Everywhere!
- Subcool Hits Up The Emerald Triangle For An Outdoor Monster Marijuana TGA Garden Tour
- Get Your Comprehensive Hydroponics Nutrients Feeding Recipe The Easy Way