Although the number of indoor cannabis grow operations raided by Dutch police has decreased four years in a row, electricity companies claim that the actual number of grow ops has remained the same. So, what is really going on in the Netherlands? The cannabis policy in the Dutch nation contains more than one paradox — […]
Tag Archives | cultivation
The North American cannabis boom could hit a national or global tipping point any moment now, which is why investing in your own education is an important strategy for success. Studying everything and anything to do with cannabis, from cultivation and farming techniques, to research and development, to a successful grower’s Instagram account, is as […]
From the moment a cannabis seed or clone is planted in soil — or any growing medium, for that matter — its every need is taken into consideration. Temperature, CO2, light cycles, timing the water and compost — nothing is left to chance. Then, the minute those plants are harvested, each bud is handled with […]
Starting my own secret cannabis garden is certainly an experience I will never forget, even with a brain injury. However, that decision was made after many years of careful consideration, as I had a child in my home who was my sole responsibility. I chose to wait until my daughter was well into her 20s […]
Now’s a great time to be a cannabis grower in America. We are in an era of legalization, and with prohibition almost completely behind us, American growers with decades of experience are finally getting the legal and financial backing they need with which to operate at full capacity. Indeed, this new environment of support for […]
If you’re a cannabis grower who also fancies yourself as a DIY enthusiast, there may be many advantages to building your own greenhouse, including grow efficiency and predictability. While other cultivation processes — i.e., outdoor and indoor grows — tend to have more complexity and costs attached, greenhouses are a great middle ground for the […]
Few issues so typify current ideological polarities between the federal and state governments in the United States than the battle over legalization of marijuana. On a state level, the popular mandate for safe and legal access to cannabis has been evident in a number of regions. As eight states plus the District of Columbia now […]
Many of us have a loose idea of what the world “organic” means, yet we can’t verbalize its exact definition. You probably know it means that synthetic fertilizers and pesticides weren’t used in the production of the product if it’s labeled organic. That’s a start, but it’s not the entire definition. Put simply, the term […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes