Kutia is a traditional festive season wheat-berry pudding popular across Eastern Europe, particularly in the Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Poland. It’s a Lenten dish, which means no eggs or dairy products are used in its ingredients. In the Ukraine, kutia is a prepared food that’s incorporated into various Christmas Eve rituals performed throughout the night, […]
Tag Archives | crop
There’s been no better time than now to get involved with hemp agribusiness in the United States. According to advocacy group Vote Hemp’s 2017 US Hemp Crop Report, nearly 25,000 acres of hemp have been grown in 19 states this year alone. That’s almost triple the number of what was grown — less than 10,000 […]
There is no disputing that washed things are generally more pleasant than unwashed. A newly laundered T-shirt. A tidy house. A freshly brushed set of pearly whites. But scrubbing your marijuana buds? Is that even a thing? Corey Drumm is here to say, “Oh yeah, that is definitely a thing.” The Northern California grower explains, […]
You might think that drooping leaves means that your plants are thirsty and aren’t getting enough water — but giving them more H2O might actually be doing more harm than good. Much like feeding, the right balance of watering volume and frequency is crucial for healthy plants, especially with young cannabis seedlings. While many growers […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?