Kutia is a traditional festive season wheat-berry pudding popular across Eastern Europe, particularly in the Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Poland. It’s a Lenten dish, which means no eggs or dairy products are used in its ingredients. In the Ukraine, kutia is a prepared food that’s incorporated into various Christmas Eve rituals performed throughout the night, […]
Tag Archives | crop
There’s been no better time than now to get involved with hemp agribusiness in the United States. According to advocacy group Vote Hemp’s 2017 US Hemp Crop Report, nearly 25,000 acres of hemp have been grown in 19 states this year alone. That’s almost triple the number of what was grown — less than 10,000 […]
There is no disputing that washed things are generally more pleasant than unwashed. A newly laundered T-shirt. A tidy house. A freshly brushed set of pearly whites. But scrubbing your marijuana buds? Is that even a thing? Corey Drumm is here to say, “Oh yeah, that is definitely a thing.” The Northern California grower explains, […]
You might think that drooping leaves means that your plants are thirsty and aren’t getting enough water — but giving them more H2O might actually be doing more harm than good. Much like feeding, the right balance of watering volume and frequency is crucial for healthy plants, especially with young cannabis seedlings. While many growers […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever