It was an exceptional travel party on an exceptional mission: Owners and staff of 21 Dutch coffee shops flew to Canada in March to visit three large licensed producers of cannabis. Touring these huge legal grow operations caused mixed emotions among the travel party, ranging from optimism about the future, to jealousy and frustration leveled […]
Tag Archives | craft cannabis
Whether it’s for business or pleasure, people who travel for cannabis still need a place to stay once they get there. Finding appropriate lodging in newly emerging legal cannabis markets is decidedly unfamiliar, unregulated territory. Though the taxation and sales of cannabis and infused products may be years old in some states, the Schedule I […]
Turns out it’s not so grim up north after all. Hydroponics, home-growing and fertilizer businesses are gearing up for a boom in sales once recreational cannabis is legal in Canada next summer, according to a report from The Globe and Mail. To further highlight this expected growth is the recent acquisition of grow-box manufacturer BC […]
Canada is undoubtedly making its mark on the international stage when it comes to cannabis reform. The country’s economy will be closely watched as recreational and medicinal marijuana becomes legal at the federal level on July 1, 2018. Behind the scenes, there are many people who are priming Canada’s path as a powerful player in […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?