Now more than ever, the outlook for cannabis reform in America is moving in favor of adult-use and medical marijuana patients. In spite of heavy opposition from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Congressional House leadership, the cannabis industry recently won a huge victory when it comes to the protections of state-level legalization of medical marijuana. […]
Tag Archives | Congressional Cannabis Caucus
It’s amazing what can happen in just two years. The recent partnership announced between the cannabis app Releaf and the nonprofit Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is proof that patience, and dedication to the consumer, is a virtue in the green space. “Americans for Safe Access has been an important champion for cannabis patients since […]
As BigBudsMag.com warned during the 2016 presidential campaign and after Donald Trump became president and selected Jeff “Reefer Madness” Sessions to be attorney general, President Trump is no friend of legalized marijuana. We also reported when Trump contacted Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte to offer support for Duterte’s murderous drug war in the Philippines. Now White […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects