Monthly subscription box services that deliver cannabis accessories by mail are fast becoming a staple of the expanding pot economy. Providing the cannabis faithful with new and inventive gear, subscription kits are an affordable way to sample new brands in this thriving market flooded with more and more interesting products by the day. “We’re living […]
Tag Archives | Concentrates
Cannabidiol — or CBD, as it’s more commonly known — was only given the green light to be consumed medically in the United Kingdom at the end of July. But one intrepid duo is ahead of the game when it comes to the cannabis industry, opening up the nation’s very first legal CBD shopfront. Shaun […]
“This was the best wedding I’ve ever been to,” one of our guests told us. We were exhausted from our big day, but we were nonetheless glowing. Our attendees talked about how liberating it was to be able to smoke out in the open because of how isolating it had felt at previous nuptials they’d […]
Before we saw the seven-pointed leaf as a symbol of the counterculture movement, cannabis was just another plant that nature provided humankind. However, we now know that cannabis is capable of doing so much that we don’t yet even have a handle on all the plant’s potential, which spans building materials to textiles, medicine to […]
Michigan is considered the second largest medical marijuana market in the United States, hot on the heels of California, and is expected to soon become a $700 million industry. This year marks 10 years since medical marijuana laws were established in the state, and in July the first cannabis licenses were issued to four large […]
Both Massachusetts and Nevada voted to legalize recreational sales of cannabis in November 2016. Twelve months after the first retail marijuana stores began sales in Nevada, the state’s 61 dispensaries are on pace to sell upward of $410 million in cannabis products. The Nevada tax department has taken in more than $55 million in revenue […]
As a long time “illegal” cannabis enthusiast and self-treated medical marijuana patient from the Mormon stronghold of Utah, I was recently able to fulfill one of my lifelong bucket-list items: I made my first visit to a recreational dispensary. On the one hand, finally popping my dispensary cherry was a dream come true. But on […]
Valentine’s Day marks an occasion filled with saccharine Hallmark cards and the overcapitalization of love. The dispensary I worked at opened its business to recreational cannabis consumers on Valentine’s Day of this year. The line to purchase weed was so long that it stretched out the front door and wrapped around the building. The reactions […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines