Many years ago, when I lived as a happy hippie in an Oregon cultivation community, I went through my “it has to be organic” phase. It was a requirement in our cadre that, along with being vegan, driving a VW van, sporting dreads, a threadbare Bob Marley T-shirt, and lots of unruly body hair, that […]
Tag Archives | Compost
In the ongoing debate between supporters of “organic” marijuana versus hydroponics marijuana, you often hear about “compost tea.” You get faster marijuana growth, larger/stronger marijuana roots, detoxified soil and root zones, and protection against root zone diseases and pathogens when you use bioactive compost tea. If you use compost tea as a foliar spray, your […]
John and Debbie are professional Northern California marijuana growers who use indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse facilities to produce organic and hydroponics marijuana—approximately 350 pounds per year. They got in touch recently to report on this year’s California outdoor marijuana harvest. Here are some of their most interesting quotes… “Rainfall, temperatures, and fire risk were unfavorable […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer