The federal government recently announced that it will not sue to stop the states of Colorado and Washington from legalizing marijuana for recreational use. In November of 2012, voters in both states passed amendments legalizing possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by people over age 21. Prior to the amendments, this would have constituted […]
Tag Archives | Colorado
I live in New Jersey and if you read national reports you see my state listed as one of many “new” medical marijuana states, along with Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. You’d think the medical marijuana revolution is gaining territory. Yay—we’re winning! But you’d be wrong about that. People in Colorado, California, Oregon and […]
We’ve been talking a lot lately about police abusing our marijuana community. It’s an unavoidable topic when you’re a marijuana grower or serious user. You have to worry about the police…because they’re waging war against you. Give someone weaponry, a badge, a taxpayer-sponsored paycheck, immunity from prosecution, and authorize them to have a war against […]
Marijuana growers and users celebrate recreational marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington. We celebrate that the majority of Americans favor marijuana legalization. But don’t be fooled by the good news: marijuana growers and users continue to suffer persecution, prejudice, and violence at the hands of police. For example, in Texas you can be jailed for […]
When Moonshine Haze from Rare Dankness Seeds won the Best Seed Company Sativa award at the Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup in 2011, it sure didn’t surprise the strain’s breeder. It didn’t surprise consumers of award-winning powerhouse Sativa marijuana…which includes prized genetics from Neville’s Haze, Amnesia Haze, and Trainwreck. It takes 90-96 days in bloom […]
I love Colorado not just because I was born here but also because you can grow super marijuana here, which I’ve been doing mostly outdoors long before Colorado legalized marijuana for medical and recreational uses. Colorado is home to a lot of gun rights people, old-time backwoodsmen, survivalists, ex-military, extreme athletes, ski bums, cult members, […]
Big surprise—marijuana growers don’t see police officers as their friends! But one former cop who loved busting marijuana users has changed sides, and he’s now helping our community fight back against the war on marijuana. The former drug cop’s name is Barry Cooper, and he’s been labeled a traitor by other police officers because he […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?