Although the number of indoor cannabis grow operations raided by Dutch police has decreased four years in a row, electricity companies claim that the actual number of grow ops has remained the same. So, what is really going on in the Netherlands? The cannabis policy in the Dutch nation contains more than one paradox — […]
Tag Archives | coffee shops
John and Ines Meijers are known in the Netherlands as “the model weed growers.” Their unique battle to force a breakthrough in the debate about regulated cannabis production has nearly bankrupted the couple. But they are not about to give up hope, telling Big Buds in an exclusive interview, “We have no regrets, we did […]
The new government of the Netherlands will begin experiments with regulated cannabis production for coffee shops in as many as 10 districts. The plan marks a fundamental move toward legalization, following two decades of perpetually repressive cannabis policies in the northwestern Europe country. This new Dutch coalition is an unlikely combination of four parties, including […]
The 2015 Thanksgiving week in Amsterdam was the first one in a quarter century that didn’t have hundreds of people from all over the world attending the Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup. High Times played down the fact that it gave up on the Amsterdam Cannabis Cup in 2015. The Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup, […]
The Dutch government has partially implemented its banning of foreigners from marijuana shops. The ban started in border cities. The government claims it will phase the ban in for the rest of the country by the end of 2012! Yeah, yeah, we hear that Amsterdam marijuana shops and the mayor will fight back and refuse […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects