We get letters from BigBudsmag.com readers telling us about their marijuana growing situation. If those growers provide useful cannabis cultivation advice, we share it with you. Here’s a very interesting letter we received from an outdoor marijuana grower: Dear BigBudsMag.com: I have a Bachelors of Science in Botany with an emphasis on sterile tissue culture […]
Tag Archives | Coco
What you do or don’t do to manage your hydroponics marijuana grow room has a huge impact on your harvest weight and bud potency. That’s why we’re giving you this exclusive description of the specific ideal conditions for growing marijuana indoors. The closer you get to making your marijuana grow room have these conditions, the […]
How, why, and when should you transplant marijuana plants? If you’re growing marijuana in containers using soil, soilless mix, coco coir or similar materials (as compared to growing in deep water culture, aeroponics, rockwool slabs), transplanting marijuana is an essential skill. Most marijuana growers put their seedlings or clones in small cups or pots to […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana