I know a highly successful, wealthy marijuana grower I look to for soil advice because he makes batches of supersoil designed for marijuana. The grower’s code name is “GrowDaddy.” We met him in a previous article. He’s been growing marijuana since 1966! Manufacturing supersoil is his most time-consuming activity, he says. It takes a lot […]
Tag Archives | Coco-Coir
Hydroponics coco coir for marijuana growers is almost as popular as rockwool, peat-based soilless mixes (such as Pro-Mix), and soil. You can cleanse and re-use coco coir. Coco coir even when saturated still has space for oxygen and aeration. This makes it less likely your marijuana roots suffer from oxygen-deprivation and overwatering effects. What’s more, […]
As a hydroponics marijuana grower, you need total control over how your plants absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients. Fact is, what you choose as the environment for your cannabis plants’ roots is one of the main factors that determine whether you harvest lots of sticky bud, or not much. You have hydroponics root zone […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines