Those of you who are already familiar with cannabidiol (CBD) know that it’s helpful in reducing anxiety. But did you know it may also help curb addiction relapse? There’s mounting proof of this principle when CBD is tested on animals. Last month alone there were two studies published on drug-addicted animals and the effects of […]
Tag Archives | Cocaine
Marijuana and magic mushrooms (psilocybin) are the safest and most widely used hallucinogenic drugs, according to an international survey involving hundreds of thousands of drug users issued by the Global Drugs Survey. The Global Drugs Survey (GDS) is a research organization that looks into use of “illegal” drugs including marijuana, but it’s not a drug […]
Marijuana DUI (driving under the influence) is a serious charge, and police are using sketchy roadside machines to bust people for marijuana DUI. Marijuana DUI laws are based on the false claim that mere presence of cannabinoids in your body is automatic proof of impaired driving. In their efforts to meet marijuana DUI quotas, police […]
In my previous two articles on marijuana and pregnancy, I pointed out that the war on marijuana and the war on women’s reproductive rights (including abortion) are linked. Women have been told that we can’t control our own bodies, prevent or terminate pregnancies, or use marijuana during pregnancy. In our most recent marijuana and pregnancy article, […]
The crazy but true story of the world’s most powerful and wealthiest drug seller, El Chapo Guzman, is worthy of a movie. But the really big news is that your marijuana garden is America’s best defense against drug cartels. Let’s take a look at the El Chapo drug cartel story, and how your marijuana garden […]
President Barack Obama recently told an interviewer that young people should put marijuana legalization at the bottom of their political change priority list. “It shouldn’t be young people’s biggest priority,” Obama said. “Let’s put it in perspective. Young people, I understand this is important to you. But you should be thinking about climate change, the […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana