In episode one of this article series I explained that I grew two marijuana strains together: Cherry Pie and TGA’s Chernobyl. Cherry Pie is part of a family of clone-only West Coast strains that include Cherry Kush and Girl Scout Cookies. Prices for the clones and buds of these strains are insane. As with many […]
Tag Archives | Clones
When a lot of medical marijuana dispensaries and commercial clone sellers went out of business because police raided them even though they were in compliance with our marijuana laws, I was left with only two places to buy cannabis clones to start a new cannabis grow season in a hurry. I went to one clone […]
A beginner marijuana grower is someone embarking on a very beneficial journey. You’ve got a lot to learn, some mistakes to make. But a beginner marijuana grower can be assured of one thing: if you read BigBudsMag.com, procure excellent cannabis genetics, and follow the advice in our articles, you’ll be growing the best marijuana you […]
In the last 25 years, I have collected and grown-out hundreds of strains of medical marijuana. I have traveled to Holland and attended the Cannabis Cup seven times. I’ve also lived in Amsterdam. One thing I still believe is that the best Cannabis in the world is in North America, in some unknown garden belonging […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback