Marijuana growers hate spider mites, broad mites, thrips, aphids, whiteflies, scale, fungus gnats, gray mold, and other attackers that harm or kill marijuana plants. We’re giving you information about protecting your marijuana grow room to block these attackers. In our previous article, we gave strategies for armoring grow rooms so attackers can’t get in. I […]
Tag Archives | clay pellets
Hydroponics marijuana growing offers you several powerful advantages compared to soil growing. Some people claim that organic marijuana growing in soil produces tastier, cleaner buds, but facts don’t support that. Here’s what you need to know about hydroponics marijuana growing… Hydroponics Marijuana Growing Gives You Total Control Over Your Cannabis Plants’ Environment Hydroponics marijuana growing […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever