Kutia is a traditional festive season wheat-berry pudding popular across Eastern Europe, particularly in the Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Poland. It’s a Lenten dish, which means no eggs or dairy products are used in its ingredients. In the Ukraine, kutia is a prepared food that’s incorporated into various Christmas Eve rituals performed throughout the night, […]
Tag Archives | Cinderella 99
Believe it or not, fruitcake dates back to ancient Rome, where pomegranate seeds and pine nuts were mixed into barley mash with raisins. As the recipe began to spread around the world, other ingredients found their way into the recipe, such as honey, spices and preserved fruit. Fruitcakes began to take hold of Europe as […]
Have you noticed strain names slowly disappearing from labels on the dispensary shelves? If you haven’t, you better believe there’s a new movement afoot. It’s a shift to decommission genetic lineage from product packaging, transforming your favorite strains from their usual indica, sativa, hybrid classifications into more horticulturally ambiguous consumer products. Forget Sour Diesel and […]
Editor’s Note: This post was originally written in April, 2014 and has been updated for accuracy, comprehensiveness and timeliness. Imagine growing monster marijuana plants so sturdy, productive and vigorous that you harvest branch-bending, gooey buds loaded with delectable scent, taste, cannabinoids and terpenoids. What do you need so you can grow such monster marijuana plants? […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever