Unless pending lawsuits and opposition derail the initiative, Utah voters will have the chance this November to approve Utah Proposition 2, a citizen-sponsored ballot proposal that would legalize medical marijuana consumption for patients with qualifying medical conditions. Also known as Utah Medical Cannabis Act, the proposition would function much like other state medical marijuana laws, […]
Tag Archives | Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Utah Republican Rep. Brad Daw had all but admitted he screwed up, telling The Salt Lake Tribune, “One bill was dependent on the other.” The bills he was talking about? House Bill 195, also known as the Medical Cannabis Policy, and House Bill 197, titled Cannabis Cultivation Amendments. The House sponsor of these two cannabis […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback