Poor ventilation is the one thing that can knock the wind out of the sails of your grow operation. It’s been the culprit of many problems in a grow, including the formation of mold and mildew, mites, poor stem development, and generally poor cannabis growth from the lack of proper oxygen/carbon dioxide (CO2) exchange. Many […]
Tag Archives | CFM
Your marijuana plants need fresh, clean grow room air. You need to send odorless air and heat out of your grow room so it dissipates outdoors. That’s why some of the most important marijuana grow room factors are air exchange, exhaust fan cfm (cubic feet per minute), and odor control. Unless you’re running a sealed […]
In our first article in this series, we spoke about the limitations and benefits of growing marijuana in small spaces. One thing to focus on: your small marijuana garden needs fresh air coming into it, and it needs stale, heated air vented out of it. Some pre-made grow chambers and tents come with ready-made, built-in […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes