A buddy I’ve known since high school (who, for the purpose of this story, I’ll call Doug) makes his living as a wine and spirits merchant in the Intermountain West and on the West Coast — and Doug claims people in the alcohol industry there are crying into their beers about cannabis legalization. He says […]
Tag Archives | CDC
Even though I grow and use marijuana recreationally, it was only after a road accident left me hospitalized in severe pain that I fully appreciated the usefulness of medical marijuana. At the same time, I also learned about the medical industry’s prejudice against marijuana, and its harmful reliance on dangerous pharmaceuticals. The anti-marijuana prejudice was […]
I looked into medical marijuana pain relief because I was addicted to opioid painkillers. Those opioids made me weak, sleepy, constipated, depressed, off-balance… and they’re potentially fatal. Eventually, I was classified as addictively dependent on opioids. Friends advised me to use medical marijuana, but I’d never used marijuana before and was scared to try it […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever