Enzymes and beneficial microbes are the often-overlooked but nevertheless useful elements of any successful cannabis feed program. Enzymes added to your crop’s root zone are catalysts that increase the rapidity of organic decomposition, turning root-zone materials into nutrients. Beneficial microbes are root allies that increase root function and protect roots. In a hydroponic cannabis root […]
Tag Archives | Carbohydrates
Many years ago, when I lived as a happy hippie in an Oregon cultivation community, I went through my “it has to be organic” phase. It was a requirement in our cadre that, along with being vegan, driving a VW van, sporting dreads, a threadbare Bob Marley T-shirt, and lots of unruly body hair, that […]
Marijuana responds to added carbohydrates and amino acids the same way endurance athletes respond when they load carbs before competing. Your hydroponics plants have more energy, vigor, and yield when you feed them carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids through their roots. And marijuana growers have long believed that you pouring carbos and other enhancers into your […]
One of the main medical benefits of marijuana—used to help patients who’re losing weight due to chemotherapy, HIV, anorexia, or other appetite loss problems—is for increasing appetite. It’s called the “marijuana munchies.” For many of us, getting high and eating is like getting high and listening to music, having sex, playing video games, watching movies, […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer