On October 17, Canada became the world’s first industrialized nation to legalize cannabis for recreational use, and only the second nation, after Uruguay, across the globe to do so. Industry experts say last month’s historic event is a forerunner of more widespread cannabis expansion to come, including in the United States, and subsequently, several other […]
Tag Archives | cannabis stocks
The cannabis industry just nailed another high-water mark this week, as licensed marijuana producer and cultivator of oils Cronos Group obtained permission from the US Securities and Exchange Commission to begin trading on the coveted Nasdaq Stock Market. The Canadian company is the first pot producer ever to be approved for public trading on the […]
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency