Former underground grower Rinus Beintema used to supply cannabis to Dutch coffee shops. But after being robbed at gunpoint and discovering the medicinal qualities of the plant, he decided to take a totally different approach. In 2015, he founded Suver Nuver, a cannabis social club that distributes full-plant cannabis oil at a very low price […]
Tag Archives | Cannabis Oil
The scene early August at what would have been Congresswoman Diane Black’s victory party was bleak, with the candidate having lost the bid for the gubernatorial race to Republican Bill Lee in the state’s primary elections. Endorsed by the National Rifle Association, Vice President Mike Pence and the American Conservative Union, most Republicans in the […]
Cannabidiol — or CBD, as it’s more commonly known — was only given the green light to be consumed medically in the United Kingdom at the end of July. But one intrepid duo is ahead of the game when it comes to the cannabis industry, opening up the nation’s very first legal CBD shopfront. Shaun […]
The emergence of cannabidiol (CBD) has changed the entire scope of the cannabis industry and the cannabis legalization movement — for better and for worse. Because the stigmas and fears that relegated the plant to illegal drug status have had an inordinate focus on children, the idea that CBD alone is safer for them than […]
It was an exceptional travel party on an exceptional mission: Owners and staff of 21 Dutch coffee shops flew to Canada in March to visit three large licensed producers of cannabis. Touring these huge legal grow operations caused mixed emotions among the travel party, ranging from optimism about the future, to jealousy and frustration leveled […]
On March 22, Dutch businessman Hans Kamperman jumped off the balcony of the public gallery inside the Dutch parliament with a rope around his neck. This attempted suicide marked the pinnacle of his efforts to get attention for his campaign to legalize cannabis in the Netherlands. “It was not an act of desperation, but an […]
Compared to most other Latin American nations, Chile has taken quite the reformist stance when it comes to cannabis. In 2015, medical-use marijuana became legal in the Land of Poets, with the legislation supported by 48.2 percent of the population. And yet, Chile began reforming its drug policy many years prior, back in 2005, with […]
Traditional African peanut stew, or groundnut stew, is a hearty soup made from peanuts and local indigenous ingredients. This flavorful dish can vary in consistency of the broth, from thick and creamy to a thin quality, depending on what part of the African continent it originates from. It can contain fish, beef, chicken, lamb or […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines