Local authorities in the Dutch city of Eindhoven in the south of the Netherlands closed down one of the country’s oldest and most iconic cannabis coffee shops on August 19. De Bakkerij — Dutch for “The Bakery” — has been selling hash and weed for more than 40 years. The current owners, Peer and Patricia, […]
Tag Archives | Cannabis Liberation Day
Former underground grower Rinus Beintema used to supply cannabis to Dutch coffee shops. But after being robbed at gunpoint and discovering the medicinal qualities of the plant, he decided to take a totally different approach. In 2015, he founded Suver Nuver, a cannabis social club that distributes full-plant cannabis oil at a very low price […]
It was an exceptional travel party on an exceptional mission: Owners and staff of 21 Dutch coffee shops flew to Canada in March to visit three large licensed producers of cannabis. Touring these huge legal grow operations caused mixed emotions among the travel party, ranging from optimism about the future, to jealousy and frustration leveled […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time