Now more than ever, the outlook for cannabis reform in America is moving in favor of adult-use and medical marijuana patients. In spite of heavy opposition from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Congressional House leadership, the cannabis industry recently won a huge victory when it comes to the protections of state-level legalization of medical marijuana. […]
Tag Archives | cannabis laws
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced his plans to rescind the Cole Memorandum, an Obama-era policy that helped prevent federal authorities from pursuing cannabis-related offenses in states where the plant has been legalized for medicinal and/or recreational purposes. This move from the conservative former senator for Alabama will essentially create an open door for federal […]
After a lengthy, convoluted and somewhat surprising election process, New Zealand is officially under new leadership. Holding the reins to the new government — a coalition comprised of the Labour Party, the Green Party and New Zealand First — Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is the country’s youngest leader in more than 150 years. To many, […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects