The following story is an update to our previous post on Constellation Brands’ stock purchase of Canadian medical marijuana company Canopy Growth Corporation. Alcohol producer Constellation Brands — owners of the popular beer brand Corona, who earlier this year invested USD$191 million in Canadian medical marijuana producer Canopy Growth Corporation — announced this week it’ll […]
Tag Archives | cannabis-infused beverages
The battle of the buzz is on. As beer sales in North America continue to decline amid competition from wine, spirits and legal marijuana, brewers across the continent are seeking to fill that financial void. Some alcohol sellers — most notably beer producers — are betting on cannabis-infused drinks to help save the day and […]
California brewmasters Lagunitas Brewing Company — known for rolling as many joints as it has IPA hops — has now ventured into the creation of cannabis-infused adult beverages with a non-alcoholic, hop-flavored drink called Hi-Fi Hops. “It takes a lot of good weed to make great beer,” said Lagunitas founder Tony Magee in 1993, the […]
The 12,000-year-old torrid love affair between human beings and alcohol looks at last to be on the wane, as a growing number of consumers — most notably 18- to 25-year-olds in America — choose ingesting bud over pounding Budweiser. “I way prefer a blunt to a beer,” says 23-year-old Sasha Civitanic from Oregon, where pot […]
Want a fire marijuana vacation? Snowboarding, skiing, building snowmen high. Hell yeah! You can be a marijuana tourist and legally buy marijuana in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington as long as you’re 21 years old or older, but we recommend a Denver-based marijuana vacation instead of Oregon or Washington. Washington legal marijuana prices are high due […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?