John and Ines Meijers are known in the Netherlands as “the model weed growers.” Their unique battle to force a breakthrough in the debate about regulated cannabis production has nearly bankrupted the couple. But they are not about to give up hope, telling Big Buds in an exclusive interview, “We have no regrets, we did […]
Tag Archives | cannabis growing
“I have to laugh when I hear people going on about pot names like Cherry Kush this and Green Crack that,” says Carolina dairy farmer Grover D. “You know, those terms are right out of the moonshiner playbook.” Grover’s considerable heft in a pair of worn-out overalls and his towering height at 6’6” creates a […]
There are a lot of ways to grow weed. If you’re new to the world of cannabis cultivation and researching different methods to find what will work best for you, then you’ve probably touched on information about aquaponics systems. And if this grow technique has piqued your interest, there are a few basic things you […]
As more states move to legalize recreational cannabis, overall public approval for the plant continues to increase — even for cultivating cannabis at home. A January 2017 study conducted by Harris Poll (and commissioned by Green State Gardener, a Burlington, Vermont-based hydroponics equipment supplier) estimates that 38.8 million Americans would be interested in growing their […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer