From its initial planning in 1984 through to its conclusion in 2003, a global community of scientists collaborated on the largest undertaking of scientific research in history: The Human Genome Project (HGP). The US National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) compares achieving this feat of mapping the entire human genome to the Apollo moon landing. […]
Tag Archives | cannabis genome
With marijuana legalized in Colorado and Washington, and dozens of other states moving in that direction, it was only a matter of time before Big Ag and Big Pharma stepped in to capitalize on the demand for cannabis. But GMO (genetically modified organism) corporations and scientists aren’t so interested in the whole bud, butane honey oil, […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback