One of the most crucial aspects of any hydroponic grow operation is choosing the right nutrients for your cannabis crop. So, it’s no surprise that many cultivators are curious about which nutrient system and what ingredients work best for their grow. The biggest question growers ask themselves is whether they should learn to make their […]
Tag Archives | cannabis genetics
It almost goes without saying that cannabis is a plant that offers huge variety for consumers. Stroll into any dispensary in the world and you’ll find a wide range of cannabis strains — each with a different look, smell, taste and outcome. The strain is one of the biggest factors in determining people’s preferences when […]
Highly successful cannabis growers achieve their greatest success by employing personal and professional strategies that reflect their intelligence, character, determination and willpower. These strategies and qualities guide everything these growers do while they grow marijuana, and leads directly to bigger yields, lower grow-op costs, and higher quality buds. But that’s not to say that if […]
Now’s a great time to be a cannabis grower in America. We are in an era of legalization, and with prohibition almost completely behind us, American growers with decades of experience are finally getting the legal and financial backing they need with which to operate at full capacity. Indeed, this new environment of support for […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes