Since states began regulating cannabis for medical and recreational use, more demand has been placed on insurance companies to create or adjust the language in their products, both for commercial and individual needs. Though the insurance industry has been slow to respond, it would be a mistake to assume that nothing had been done. In […]
Tag Archives | cannabis cultivators
Silica is one of those things you’ve likely heard of a million times, but you might not actually know what it is, much less what it does. So, what is silica exactly? According to the dictionary, silica is “a hard, unreactive, colorless compound that occurs as the mineral quartz and as a principal constituent of […]
We’re so focused on North America’s cannabis legalization trajectory that the global perspective can sometimes shift out of focus. Since the Neolithic age some 12,000 years ago, hemp has been farmed for food and fiber. In many regions, even in Europe as far back as the 16th century, hemp — and occasionally cannabis — has […]
High Intensity Discharge (HID) marijuana grow lights are still the primary grow light category used by serious home marijuana growers and professional growers worldwide. Cannabis cultivators use LEDs, fluorescent, CFL, light-emitting ceramic, or plasma lighting because they cut down on heat and on watts burned. But HID metal halide and high pressure sodium marijuana grow […]
- Chasing The Legal Green? Here’s How To Successfully Invest In Canada’s Pot Stocks
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner