Although cannabis is nonlethal and useful for so many purposes, the same “reefer madness” that initiated prohibition in the 1930s is used to justify consolidation of the small and collective farming model in the legalization era. This isn’t unfamiliar territory, considering most of the United States agriculture market and so many other American industries have […]
Tag Archives | cannabis breeding
Marijuana growers are always looking for new marijuana strains that come from specialty genetics. When you grow marijuana strains nobody else has, you increase the value of your buds, and more people want them. We recently caught up with two of Europe’s most successful new generation cannabis seed breeders, and asked them how they breed […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?