Marijuana icon Tommy Chong, the comedian, movie star and marijuana activist beloved by millions worldwide for his role as the laid-back “Hey mannnn” stoner in the Cheech and Chong movies, is battling cancer. According to insider reports from the marijuana activism community, Chong has long known that he has prostate cancer and has been treating […]
Tag Archives | Cannabinoids
Go into your hydroponics store and you see shelf after shelf of bloom boosters… BioBud. Crystal Burst. Top Booster. Tiger Bloom. Bloombastic. Kool Bloom. Ginormous. Hydroplex Maximizer. General Hydroponics. Humboldt Nutrients. Fox Farm. Botanicare. Emerald Harvest. Blah blah blah. How do you know which bloom boosters to use? First of all, almost all bloom boosters […]
In our previous article, we explained how marijuana laboratory testing is providing us new information that helps growers and tokers get way more from marijuana than they ever imagined. At the heart of these discoveries are marijuana testing laboratories using high-tech equipment that analyzes marijuana’s quality, purity, potency and cannabinoid effects. But as a recent […]
Ever wondered why one strain of marijuana locks you to your couch, while another strain sends your mind into a million creative directions and you jump up and exercise for two hours? Or maybe you’re a grower wanting to harvest at just the right time so you get maximum payoff from your marijuana. Now you […]
As an officially-approved medical marijuana user and grower with a doctor’s recommendation and a card that makes me “legal” in a few states, I often get the feeling there are two Americas. One of those Americas is a place where even the smallest amount of medicine can put me in jail. In those places, I […]
Paul had a “problem” all of us hydroponics medical marijuana growers would love to have…a lot of different varieties of marijuana all in the same grow room. It was a problem because it meant different feed programs and timing. But it was also a great opportunity to customize his marijuana medicine and growing tech specifically […]
I can’t count the number of times a patient has told me, “My doctor doesn’t believe in it (cannabis)” or “my doctor won’t treat me if he knows I use cannabis” or “my nurse practitioner thinks I’m a drug addict because I use marijuana.” Patients with chronic pain may be drug tested in pain clinics […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines