Coco coir is a popular root-zone media for cannabis cultivation that, if not correctly applied, can cause problems for your crop, including harming growth rate, potency, yield — and your bank balance. But if you master the following coco coir facts and hints, you’ll be well on your way to growing high yielding, potent plants […]
Tag Archives | Cal-Mag
Growing marijuana outdoors gives bigger yields when you trim and shape your plants during the first weeks of summer. Your outdoor cannabis plants should be at least 3-4 feet tall by June 27. Using clean, sharp pruning tools, remove all branches and sucker shoots within 1-2 feet of the ground. Next…find branches deep in the […]
In the previous article in this series on fixing marijuana nutrients deficiencies and excesses, we saw how old school approaches to hydroponics nutrients problems haven’t worked well for marijuana growers. The article explained that growers might misread cannabis plant problems in three fundamental ways: * You might see marijuana plant problems caused by grow room […]
I was so looking forward to my indoor marijuana grow op season because I had six different strains from rare seeds or clone-only lines: Jack Herer, White Widow, New York Sour Diesel, LA Confidential, Girl Scout Cookies, and Blackberry Kush. I was excited to grow these elite strains and planned to use the cannabis males […]
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?
- Rookie Error: The Most Common Harvesting Mistakes And How To Avoid Them